Trinity Episcopal Church has been a beacon of the Light of the Gospel in Marshall for more than 160 years. Founded in 1851, the parish has been a congregation of Christians who strive to reflect the light of Christ in our teaching and outreach ministries to those in the city of Marshall, Harrison County, and beyond.
In its early days, the parish ministered directly to and supported outreach to the many railroad workers and their families who came to work with the Texas and Pacific. Trinity was the founding organization in 1914 of the Empty Stocking Fund, a program that provides Christmas gifts for children of families in need. During the early 1950s, the parish founded Trinity Episcopal School. The school continues to provide a strong academic environment for children from pre-kindergarten through 8th grade.
Trinity History in Pictures