To proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by:
- Ministering to people within and outside the Church,
- Inviting all to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior,
- Inviting and fostering the presence of the Holy Spirit for the equipping of His people to do the work of ministry,
- Witnessing to the power of God to heal, transform and make all things new,
- Supporting those who by word and example make Christ's redemptive work known, and
- Educating the youth of our community with special emphasis on Trinity Episcopal School.
In glorifying God, we the members of Trinity Church, will foster a unified parish, demonstrate our spirituality with an open heart, and reflect in our actions the good news of the Holy Spirit to all members of our church and community.
- Jesus Christ
- Authority of Scripture
- Relational Ministry
- Servant Ministry
- Sacrificial Giving
- Biblical Leadership